ADMISSION 2018 -19
Candidates are requested to go through the prospects carefully to be familiar with all relevant information relating to admission procedure and follow the steps specified below:
3. Register with valid e-mail id, name, date of birth and mobile no. (On successful registration, you will get a SMS and link on e-mail)
4. Open the e-mail link for the activation of registration and furnish the required details
5. Pay the application fees online (Rs. 250/- and for SC/ST Rs.125/-) using net banking / debitcard
6. Only on payment of the fees prescribed, submission of application is successfully done
7. Data entered can be edited till the last day for registration using e-mail ID and date of birth
8.Take the print out of the application form on two sides of the same sheet to be produced at the time of interview for
Certificates (in original) to be produced at the time of interview:
1. Mark list of the qualifying examination
2. Transfer certificate from the institution last attended
3. Valid conduct certificate issued within 6 months
4. The income, community and nativity certificate, issued by the competent authority (if eligible for concession)
5. Certificate from the competent authorities to claim NCC/NSS/Ex-Service men/differently-abled quota
6. Equivalency certificate for those who qualified from other Boards
7. Stamp-size photos (4 Nos)
Applicants for UG Programmes under sports quota should submit printout of the application at the office along withthe self attested copies of all the relevant certificates before 31/05/2018.
Applicants for PG Programmes under sports quota should submit printout of the application at the office along withthe self attested copies of all the relevant certificates before 18/06/2018.
Parent/guardian should be present at the time of interview.