1. V. Kabeer & Zainul Abid T. P., “Automated Face Recognition using Artificial Light Receptor Model and SVM Classifier”, The SIJ Transactions on Computer Science Engineering & its Applications (CSEA), The Standard International Journals (The SIJ), Vol. 1, No. 3, Pp. 94-99., 2013, Print ISSN: 2321 – 2373 | Online ISSN: 2321 – 2381.
2. V. Kabeer, Wavelet based Artificial Light Receptor – A feature extraction model for face recognition, International Journal of Computer Application (Digital Library URI: http://www.ijcaonline.org/ proceedings/ICACT2011 / number2/ 4774-1107 ISBN: 978-93-8086623-7).
3. N K Narayanan & V. Kabeer, Face Recognition Using Nonlinear Feature Parameter and Artificial Neural Network, International Journal Computational Intelligent system (IJCIS), Vol.3, No. 5 (October, 2010), pp 566-574, 2010, ISSN:1875-6891.
4. V. Kabeer & N K Narayanan, Wavelet based Artificial Light Receptor Model for Human Face Recognition, International Journal of Wavelet, Multi-resolution and Information Processing (IJWMIP), World Scientific, Vol. 7 issue 5 pp. 617-627, 2009, ISSN: 0219-6913.
5. V. Kabeer & N K Narayanan, Performance evaluation of Nonlinear Feature Parameter for Face Recognition using Bayes Classifier and K-NN Classifier, MESJTM, 2010, ISSN: 0976-3724.
6. V. Kabeer & N K Narayanan, A new biologically inspired pattern recognition approach for face recognition, World Academy of Science Engineering and Technology issue 67, 2010, Paris, pp. 770-775, ISSN:2070-3724.
7. V. Kabeer & N K Narayanan, Nonlinear Parameter for ANN based face recognition, Journal of Intelligent Computing and Applications(JICA), International Science Press (India), Vol. 2 issue 2 pp. 97-109, 2009 0974-410X.
8. V Bhuvaneswari, A Nusrath, “An Analysis of Bayesian and Nonbayesian Functions for Motif Detection Using Genetic Algorithm”, Published in Karpagam JCS, Volume 2, Issue 6, October 2008.
9. P P Abdul Haleem, M P Sebastian, “An alternative approach for XML messaging,” International Journal of Advanced Research, Vol 2, Issue 1, pp. 251-294, January 2014, Research Communications, India ,ISSN: 2320-5407 . International Society for Research Activity (ISRA), Journal Impact Factor (JIF) 2013 : 1.659.
10. P Shadiya, P P Abdul Haleem, “Energy Efficient Data Formatting Scheme: A Review and Analysis on XML Alternatives,” International Journal of Applied Information Systems (IJAIS), International Journal of Applied Information Systems Vol 1, Issue 1:10-13, November 2012, Foundation of Computer Science, New York, USA, ISSN : 2249-0868.
11. P P Abdul Haleem, M P Sebastian, “An Energy Conserving Approach for Data Formatting and Trusted Data Exchange in Resource Constrained Networks,” Knowledge and Information Systems, Springer-Verlag, London, Vol 32, Issue 3, pp. 559-587, September 2012, DOI 10.1007/s10115-011-0450-0, Print ISN: 0219-1377, Impact Factor 2.225.
12. P P Abdul Haleem, M P Sebastian, “An Optimizing Message Verbosity and Energy Consumption in Secured Wireless Mobile Networks,” International Journal of Mobile Computing and Multimedia Communications, IGI Global, USA, Volume 1, Number 2, pp. 22-35, April-June 2009, DOI: 10.4018/IJMCMC, ISSN: 1937-9412, EISSN: 1937-9404.
13. P P Abdul Haleem, M P Sebastian, “An Efficient Approach for Thinning Wireless Mobile Messages Alternative Approach for Slicing Down the Message Size and Enhancing the Security in Wireless Mobile Networks,” ICIC Express Letters, Japan, Volume 3, Number 1, pp. 87-94, March 2009, ISSN 1881-803X.
14. P P Abdul Haleem, M P Sebastian, “An Alternative Approach for Slicing Down the Message Size and Enhancing the Security in Wireless Mobile Networks,” The Mediterranean Journal of Computers and Networks, UK, Volume 4, No. 4, pp 148-159, October 2008, ISSN: 1744-2397.
15. Sanil Shanker K P, Elizabeth Sherly and Jim Austin, A note on two applications of Logical Matching Strategy, Applied Artificial Intelligence, 25 (2011) 708–720.
16. Sanil Shanker K P, Locating Sequence Blocks using Logical Match. Int. J of Comp. Sci and Info. Tech. Vol. 5 (4) , 2014, 5426-5428.
17. A.Karthikeyan, Arifa Anwar, Rasiya Anwar, T. Shankar and V. Srividhya, ”Selection of cluster Head Using Decentralized Clustering Algorithm for Energy Optimization in Wireless Sensor Networks Based on Social Insect Colonies”,Published in European Journal of Scientific Research, Volume 99 No 3,April,2013.
18. Remya P George, Rasiya Anwar, Sunitha Jeyasekhar, “Visual Reading Patterns on Arabic Interfaces – Insights from Eye Tracking” Published in Journal of Computing, Volume 3, Issue 11, November 2011. Indexed by Springer, Scirus, Scientific Commons.
19. Remya George, Rasiya Anwar, Sunitha Jeyasekhar, “Eye Tracking in eLearning: Challenges and Future Research” (in press) International Journal of Innovation, Management and Technology (IJIMT, ISSN: 2010-0248).
1. V. Kabeer, “Challenging Problems in Image Processing”, National Conference on Recent Advances in Signal and Image Processing, organized by School of Information Science and Technology, Kannur University, May 24-26, 2012.
2. V. Kabeer, Quality Teaching and IT Enabled Learning Management System – An Introduction, UGC Supported National Seminar on Maintenance of Quality in Higher Education: Prospects and Problems, Organized by Farook College, 7 – 8, March 2012.
3. V. Kabeer, “Challenging Research Problems in Digital Image Processing”, UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Current Trends in Machine Learning Techniques and Applications” on 15th and 16th March, 2012, MES College, Marampally.
4. N K Narayanan, T M Thasleema and V. Kabeer, State Space Point Distribution Parameter For Support Vector Machine Based CV Unit Classification, The First International workshop on Signal and Image Processing (SIP 2012), January, 2012, Bangalore, India, pp. 291-302, ISBN 978-1-921987-02-1.
5. V. Kabeer, A Promising Type Setter LaTeX, All India Seminar on Advances in Information, Technology, Organized by The Institution of Engineers(India) and Department of IT Jyothi Engineering College, Thrissur, Kerala, 20th August 2011.
6. V. Kabeer & N K Narayanan, Face recognition using Wavelet Hybrid features and Artificial Neural Network Classifier, Proceedings of International Conference on Cognition Recognition, ICCR08, Mandiya, India, 10-12 April 2008, pp. 638-644.
7. V. Kabeer & N K Narayanan, Face recognition using state space parameter and Artificial Neural Network Classifier, IEEE Explorer Proceedings of IEEE International conference on Computational Intelligence and Multimedia Applications, Sivakasi, India, December 13-15, 2007, Vol.3, pp 250-254(Vol III).
8. T.M Thasleema, V. Kabeer & N K Narayanan, Malayalam Vowel Recognition based on LPC Parameters and K-NN Algorithm, IEEE Explorer Proceedings of IEEE International conference on Computational Intelligence and Multimedia Applications, Sivakasi, India, December 13-15, 2007, ppt, 361-365(Vol. II).
9. V. Kabeer, TM Thasleema & NK Narayanan, Face Recognition Using State Space Parameters and K-NN Classifier, IEEE Explorer Proceedings of IEEE international Conference on Information Technology, Dubai, November 18-20,2007, ppt 476 – 480.
10. V. Kabeer & N K Narayanan, Face recognition using Wavelet Hybrid features and k-NN Algorithm, Proceedings of International conference on Advances in Computer Vision and Information Security, Aurangabad, India, November 28-30, 2007.
11. T.M Thasleema, V. Kabeer & N K Narayanan, Malayalam Vowel recognition based on Wavelet decomposition Parameters and K-NN, Proceedings of NCIICT2007, Coimbatore, India, September 21-21.
12. V. Kabeer & N K Narayanan, Feature based approaches for face recognition, Proceedings of NCRAIST, Wayanad, June14-15, 2007.
13. V. Kabeer & N K Narayanan, Face Recognition Using Wavelet Based Feature Parameter, Proceedings of 19th Kerala Science Congress, Kannur, India, January 29-31, 2007.
14. V. Kabeer, Education For All (EFA) – Strategies, Proceedings of National Conference On Education, EDUCON 07, IGNOU, Regional Centre, Cochin, Kerala, Feb 18-19,2007.
15. V. Kabeer & N K Narayanan, Recent Trends In Face Recognition, Proceedings of National Workshop on Pattern Recognition and Image Processing, School of Statistical Pattern Recognition, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh , December 18-20, 2006.
16. V.L Lajish, V. Kabeer and N.K. Narayanan, Handwritten Character Recognition Using State-Space Parameters and k-NN Classifier, Accepted for presentation, IEEE Int. Conference on Image and Signal Processing, Hubli, December 7-8, 2006.
17. V. Kabeer & N.K. Narayanan, A Quick Review on Face Recognition, Proceedings of the National Conference on Geometry, Analysis, Fluid Mechanics and Computer Applications, Kuvempu University, Karnataka, Dec. 9-11, 2004.
18. A Nusrath, Rasiya Anwar, “Bio-Inspired Computing – A Variant Approach for Problem Solving”, paper presentation in the Natinal Conference on Pattern Analysis and Applied Intelligence, NCPAAI-2013, Mar 2013 Central University of Kerala,Nileshwaram, Kerala.
19. A Nusrath, “A Genetic Algorithm Method for the Detection of Motifs”, National Conference on Data Mining and Warehousing”, VidhyaSagar College of Arts and Science, Udmalpet on 7th March 2008.
20. P Shadiya, P P Abdul Haleem, “Methods for Detection of Rewriting Attacks – A Survey,” in Proceedings of the 2012 International Conference on Emerging Technology Trends in Advanced Engineering Research (ICETT 2012), February 2012, Kollam, ISBN 978-93-80624-62-4.
21. K A Haseena, P P Abdul Haleem, “A Service Oriented Architecture based Customer Relationship Management for Full Service integration,” in Proceedings of the ICICT 2011 International Conference on Information, Computing and Telecommunications (ICICT 2011), pp. 272-276, December 2011, Bangalore.
22. P P Abdul Haleem, M P Sebastian, “A Layered Architecture For Checking Rewriting Attacks in Resource Constrained Networks,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 2010 International Conference on Data Storage and Data Engineering (DSDE 2010), pp. 272- 276, February 2010, Bangalore, Available online at IEEE Xplore.
23. P P Abdul Haleem, M P Sebastian, “A Method for Optimizing the Size of Wireless Mobile Messages,” in Proceedings of the International Computer Science and Technology Conference (ICSTC 2008), pp. 40-47, April 2008, San Diego, USA.
24. P P Abdul Haleem, M P Sebastian, “A Method for the Improvisation of Messaging in Wireless Mobile Devices,” in Proceedings of the IET International Conference on Wireless, Mobile and Multimedia Networks, pp. 109-112, January 2008, Mumbai, ISBN: 9780863418877, ISSN: 0537 – 9989.
25. K A Abdul Nazeer, P P Abdul Haleem, “Standardization of Unstructured Textual Data into Semantic Web Format”, Proceedings of the Indian International Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IICAI 2005), pp. 723- 740, Hyderabad, ISBN 0-9727412-1-6.
26. Sanil Shanker K P, Aaron Turner, Elizabeth Sherly and Jim Austin, Sequential Data Mining Using Correlation Matrix Memory. International Conference on Networking and Information Technology (ICNIT), 2010, Manila, IEEE Xplore, (June 2010) 470- 472.
27. Sanil Shanker K P, Elizabeth Sherly and Jim Austin, An Algorithm for Alignment- free Sequence Comparison using Logical Match, 2nd IEEE International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering (ICCAE), 2010, Singapore, IEEE Xplore, 3 (February 2010) 536-538.
28. Elizabeth Sherly and Sanil Shanker K P, A Fuzzy Inference Scheme for SNP Identification. 2nd IAPR International Workshop on Pattern Recognition in Bioinformatics. Singapore. (Oct. 2007).
29. Elizabeth Sherly and SSanil Shanker K P, An Exact Pattern Matching Algorithm for Nucleotide Sequences, Proceedings of XIX Kerala Science Congress, Cannanore, (Jan. 2007) 918- 920.
30. Elizabeth Sherly and Sanil Shanker K P, Storage method for recognizing the pattern of biological sequence, 5th International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biotechnology (InCoB2006), New Delhi, (Dec 2006) 62.
31. Nusrath A, Rasiya Anwar,” Bio-Inspired Computing – A Variant Approach for Problem Solving”, paper presentation in the Natinal Conference on Pattern Analysis and Applied Intelligence, NCPAAI-2013, Mar 2013 Central University of Kerala,Nileshwaram, Kerala.
32. Norma Alias, Rasiya Anwar et al. “Performance Evaluation of Multidimensional Parabolic Type Problems on Distributed Computing Systems”. Published in the Proceedings at, PEDISWESA’11, Third IEEE International Workshop on Performance Evaluation of Communications in Distributed Systems and Wed based Service Architectures, July 2011. Selected for publication in the Journal of Computational Science.
33. Remya George, Rasiya Anwar, Sunitha Jeyasekhar, Wejdan Al Khalidi, Areej Al Wabil, “Design of Arabic Interfaces : Examining Typography with Eye Tracking”, poster presentation in The Seventh International Multi-Conference on Computing in the Global Information Technology, ICCGI 2012, June 24-29, 2012 – Venice, Italy.
34. Remya George, Rasiya Anwar, Sunitha Jeyasekhar. “Eye Tracking in eLearning: Challenges and Future Research”. Published in the Proceedings of the International Conference on Information and Multimedia Technology ICIMT 2010, Dec 28, 2010 Hong Kong; Published by IEEE CPS, and indexed by Thomson Reuters ISI Proceedings (ISTP).
35. Rasiya Anwar, Remya George, Sunitha Jeyasekhar, “Seeing through Students’ Eyes: Insights from Tracking the Eye Movements of Students in eLearning Systems”, poster presentation in the PSU International Conference on Teaching and Learning as Tools of Progress in Higher Education, Jan 2011.