The Research Assessment Committee is constituted as per the direction of University Grants Commission (UGC).
The objectives of the Research Assessment Committee include:
• The assessment of the progress in research in the College
• To evaluate research proposals and minor projects
• Select candidates for funding
• Evaluate and scrutinise the proposals for seminars & conferences submitted by the teachers of the College
• To undertake any other responsibilities related to the assessment and evaluation of the research in the College.